segunda-feira, 9 de junho de 2014

Best 90s y 80s Megamix



Baltimora - Tarzan Boys
Outfield - All the love in the world
Opus - live is life
Patrick Cowley - Megatronman
Paul Parker - Rigth on target
Michael Sembello - Maniac
Michael jackson - Billy Jean
Marrs - Pump up the volume
Rick Astley - Together forever
Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up


A Ha - Take on me
Bobby Brown - Every little step
Al Corley - Square Rooms
Milly Vanilli - Girl you know is true
Enigma - Sadness
Donna Summer - this time i know it's for real
Kon kan - I beg you pardon
Pet Shop Boys - So hard
Erasure - Love to Hate you
Double you - Please don't go

Sonia - You'll never stop me for loving you
OMD - Pandora's box
Whigfield - Saturday Nigth
When in Rome - The Promise
Black Box - Ride on time

Snap - The Power
C&C Music Factory - Everybody dance now
Whigfield - Think of you
Haddaway - What is love
Aqua - Barbie Girl

La Bouche - Be my lover
Corona - the summer is magic
Corona - The rythm of the nigth
Real McCoy - Another nigth
Real McCoy - Runnaway
Dr. Alban - It's my live
Max a Million - Fatboy

Roula - Lick It
Nigthcrawlers - Push the feeling On
Jhon Scatman - Scatman
Jhon Scatman - Scatman worlds
Nigthcrawlers - Surrounder your love
Londenbeat - I've think about you
Mr. President - Coco Jambo
REM - losing my religion

Vengaboys - Up & Down
Vengaboys - We like to party
Erasure - A little respect
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence
Witney Houston - I'll always love you
Jhon Secada - Another day without you

Backstreet boys - Everybody
Modern Talking - Brother Loui
Modern Talking - You are my world, you are my sould
Run DMC - it's like that
Eiffeil 65 - Blue
Cher - Believe
Pet Shop Boys - New York city boy



Procure por Palavra - Exemplo: Jaspion